- Publishing Perspectives: "R.J. Huneke: Describing the Pentian Experience" | August 25, 2014
- Examiner: "Pentian’s Launch Turns The Publishing Industry On Its Head: Exclusive Interview" | May 31, 2014
- WN.com: R.J. Huneke’s ‘Cyberwar’ pique’s studio interest for optioning film rights
- Comic Bastards: "Review: Blackwood State – Tales of Englishness #0" | October 23, 2014
- World News: Pentian’s new approach to handing over books will revolutionize the best way people read
- The Writer's Corner Radio Show 90.1 FM WUSB: "R.J. Huneke Discusses Cyberwar" | March 27, 2015 | May 1, 2015
- Revolution Sci-Fi: Review of novel CYBERWAR: "Real stakes and emotionally true reactions are the keys here...the emotions and the drama of this story will stay with readers for awhile."
- Niipy: Cinco de Mayo Cyberwar Reading and Signing at the Book Revue at 313 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY
- Book Revue: Author R.J. Huneke will speak and sign his novel, CyberWar | May 5, 2015
- Book Expo of America: Get Discovered By the Right Readers! Tools & Marketing Mania panel with Enrique Parilla, CEO of Pentian using Cyberwar as example of a successful marketing campaign | May 30, 2015
- The Riverhead Patch: The Writers' Confidential program at Riverhead Free Library | November 4, 2015
- Adrian Has Issues: Episode 36: Rise Of The Cyber Warrior [podcast interview] | December 18, 2015
At age nineteen, R.J. Huneke traveled across the country from New York to California in a dilapidated van with no brakes or heat . . . in the winter. And it was there that he began to write his first novel.
He now lives just outside of his birthplace on Long Island, New York and graduated cum laude from Stony Brook University, with a B.A. for English with honors.
R.J. continues to master his craft in the fiction, photography, film, comic, non-fiction, and poetic art forms. A former columnist for Newsday, he continues to write regular columns about technology, robotics, books, and popular culture. His publications to date, both online and in print, include work for Newsday, Dead Ink Books, Gadizmo, SciFiNow, Fantasy-Matters, Examiner.com, and many more.
His upcoming creative projects involve graphic novel comic books, film, and a new science fiction novel in the Cyberwar Series, among others.
Read more about Author R.J. Huneke here.